Friday, September 26, 2008

The YouTube Boneyard of CJ Fun

Ah yes, the beauty of YouTube and the stir it has caused amongst the humans these days...

I have fallen to it's spell, and am going thru the VHS/DVD/Kinoscope archives to upload and share some moments with you the public. I try to center around Portland music events and some funny moments in the real world, by way of my favorite moments in Blaxploitation movies and such.

It's a heady mix, but someone's got to do it.

So, to give you a taste of what is up there on the channel, I have created here at the blog, the YouTube Boneyard of CJ Fun, for your enjoyment.

Or better yet...
when you are at YouTube, find my video universe under the name of Channel Soulbol PDX.



Here is a listing of the blog videos....

To see more, go up on the channel at:

http://www.youtube.com/soulbol

--------------------------------
1.Tom Grant Band/Mt. Hood Festival Of Jazz '83
2.Tom Grant Band/Mt. Hood Festival Of Jazz '87
3.Carlton Jackson/Dave Mills Big Band Waterfront Blues Festival 2002
4.Jack Quinby Orchestra live at George Fox College
5.Portland Trailblazers Big Band Video opening montage
6.Jeff Uusitalo trombone solo w/Jack Quinby Orchestra
7.Piano Throwers live at Horning's Hideout Anniversary 2008


Click away on these, and have a good time with some of my favorite musical moments, at least in this life.

More to come as I digitize them : )

Later....
cj
















2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi everybody


Just saying hello while I read through the posts


hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.

1:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw something about that topic on TV last night. Nice post.

10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home