Monday, August 07, 2006

Into the Brave, New World of the Blogsphere!



Welcome to my blogspot !!!

This is a humble attempt to keep you up-to-date on what's going on in my world:

Gigs, concerts, workshops, and any other interesting things that I can pass along that will help you track down the "drummer at large" in action somewhere out and about.

I do also see this blogspot as a place where all of us can come and share what is on our minds, and to enrich others with your posts.
It is interactive, and that is how I would like to see things blossom here.

Please feel free to leave comments and questions and I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for stopping by and bigger thanks to the mighty, mighty Brent Rogers who constructed this blog and website for me.
There is a contact tab for the Webmaster on the Home page to get in touch with Brent
(if you so desire) to give him some of your filthy lucre to do web work for you, and your new page perhaps :)

-CJ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey CJ,
Where you playing this week?
-brent

5:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to see you are up and running!
Your site looks great. The politicos better watch their p's and q's!
“Everything has rhythm. Everything dances.”
Maya Angelou

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home